Re: metanames

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)>
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 01:52:00 GMT
not sure if you ever got a reply. scribbled on 3/31/05 8:16 AM:

>   1.- With -k option swish-e shows the indexed words, can swish-e
> show the indexed metanames of .xml files too?

use the -T dump options to see metanames and words in the index. search the mail
archive for the little Perl script I wrote that also counts the word instances.

>   2.- Can swish-e search within a word? For example, the search for
> name match with metanames surnames...

No. wildcard searching only works at the end of words:

meta* would find metanames, metanarrative, metametameta, etc.

Peter Karman  .  .  peter(at)