Re: Using Swish-e search capabilities within ASP

From: CheHax <chehax(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 08:27:25 GMT
Hello Bill, thank you for you fast reply.

As I read your answer, I am quite confused about the fact that Swish-e
is not the good solution since I have 25 million records. If swish-e
is not that best solution, what would be the best one then ? Fulltext
search in mySQL is not an option, and I'm afraid I'll soon have to
handle even more records than the current 25M ones.

Records in my table can be filtered by regional code, and I suggested
we could split the table into several smaller ones, but this solution
wasn't accepted. What do you think of it ?

As of the DLL, I'm gonna try to embed it into a home made activeX
then. I think this could do the trick.

Thx