Re: fhash.c bug?

From: Dobrica Pavlinusic <dpavlin(at)>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 11:11:59 GMT
On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 07:14:05PM -0800, Peter Karman wrote:
> I am using incremental mode with the latest build. I periodically get a hung
> while() loop, which I've traced to the fhash.c FHASH_Search() function.
> oh, and this is OS X, gcc 3.3

I have same problem on Debian/x86, gcc 3.3.5. I thought for a while that
it's my local problem, but since I couldn't reproduce it consistently I
decided to ignore it. Since it obviously isn't my local problem, we
should fix it :-)

I think that this problem was introduced somewhere around January.

What is your smallest fileset on which you can demonstrate problem?

Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame
Unix addict. Internet consultant.