Re: ExtractPath

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 18:44:53 GMT
On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 09:12:56AM -0800, John O'Leary wrote:
> But this does not leave me with “Information Centre”
> Is it that ExtractPath only works on the built in Swish-E property path?

Yes.   Well, it actually  uses the path name before it even becomes
a property.

Seems odd that it isn't more generic and can work on any path.  One
reason may be that the path is a known single string -- where there's
nothing keeping you from having multiple <meta> tags with the same
name.  That would make it harder to know which meta to use when
extracting out the string.