zlib uncompress error. A solution?

From: Carmelo Carchedi <c.carchedi(at)not-real.juniorbit.it>
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 09:55:23 GMT
I have 36781 xml files in 37 directory.

inside every file there is a tag called <bancadati> that for this set of
files is valued to 1:

<bancadati>1</bancadati>

when I compose a search with  "-w bancadati=(1) "

the result is:
Warning: Failed to uncompress Property. zlib uncompress returned: -5.
uncompressed size: xxxxx buf_len: -yyyyyyyyy

searching with other tags is ok.

Under Linux all is ok,
The problem is Under windows.

I use swish-e 2.4.2 but i see the same problem with 2.4.3

if I use a single index file i see the error, BUT with 2 index files
(20.000 and 16781 files) , the problem it seams solved.

Maybe there is a range of files that cause a zlib fail. Becouse I have
other sets of file with the same tag, but without problems and with more
than 36781 files.

Sorry for my bad english.

--
Cordiality.