Re: Problem Installing swish-e 2.4.3

From: William Branson <wbranson(at)>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 16:14:25 GMT
I looked at config.log and found that I had entered the path incorrectly.
After going thru the steps of configure, make, etc., I was able to install
swish!  Thank you for the help. There seems to be one problem remaining,
when I run swish.  I get an 'open failed', as listed below.

bash-2.05# swish-e swish-e: fatal: open failed: No such file or
bash-2.05# /usr/local/bin/swish-e /usr/local/bin/swish-e: fatal: open failed: No such
file or directory

William E. Branson
Administrator, Systems Planning
Chicago Transit Authority