Re: noindex overwrite default

From: Chris Martin <chris(at)not-real.fsite.com>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 16:34:29 GMT
How would you recommend implementing the filtering as I need to add tags
at the top and bottom of my page and change existing ones as current the
page is marked for where to search rather than where not to search.

I have tried changing spider.pl. Changing make_request seemed to be the
correct place but I guess not because it doesn't work.

My config is
DefaultContent HTML2

So that means I should be happily ignoring everything I want to right?
So what am I doing wrong as it just wont work .

I can't set up a distinct file filter for .html extensions as most of
the pages are not .html they are just numbers.

Any suggestions?

Chris