AW: Re: Title of Word and Excel files as swishtitle?

From: Scheermann Leonard <Leonard.Scheermann(at)>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 10:15:20 GMT
OK, I've found the follow line in SWISH::Filters::XLtoHTML

"<title>$ExcelFirstWorksheetName - $ExcelFilename v.$ExcelVersion</title>"

Comparatively, the indexing/searching engine by Internet Information Server
dislpays the entry:
Document -> Properties -> Title

Is it possible, read/write as title this entry with SWISH::Filters::XLtoHTML
respectively with SWISH::Filters::Doc2HTML?

with regards
Leonard Scheermann