Re: NOT just plain broken for me.

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 15:56:31 GMT
On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 08:03:48AM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:
> can we tie the -v # and the ParserWarn # together somehow? I'd like to be
> able to invoke that kind of debugging from the command line. Say, -v 3 =
> ParserWarnLevel 3. etc.

I like the finer control.  Some may want to see their few utf-8
conversion errors, and others may have many per each document and
knowing that want to not see them every time they index.

I'm also not sure what libxml2 considers a warning.

Over the years of different programmers, and even with the same
programmers, the -v options have not been that well defined.  An
overhaul as been someone on my todo list for a while.