Re: NOT just plain broken for me.

From: Mark Maunder <mark(at)not-real.workzoo.com>
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 23:11:40 GMT
Ok I got it. And it's a little monster. I am a moron and forgot to
escape my &'s in the XML I was passing to swish. And swish was being a
little so-and-so and silently ignoring all text after any unescaped
ampersand in the XML. So with the following:

<title>CEO & CFO - assistant</title>

Only the word CEO gets indexed.

Aaaaah. Life is good again.