Re: Swish-e.org Website

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 03:48:30 GMT
The original web site was created about ten years ago (no kidding),
maybe nine, and I never found the time to give it a major overhaul.
Like for probably all of us, Swish-e is a labor of love for me, but the
problem is that I am in love with many things. Therefore, it never
seems to get the time it deserves. So I am very, very thankful for the
work that Peter and Bill have put in and continue to put in, as well as
the time of so many of you, to make Swish-e what it is today. Therefore
I do not take it as any kind of personal criticism to acknowledge that
the web site sucked. It did, and I'm glad that someone stepped forward
to fix it. It is, after all, what open source is all about. Thanks,
Roy