Re: Made a filter for powerpoint (ppt), included. Have questions.

From: Randy <randyest(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 23:16:07 GMT
Correct, I failed to edit that part.  I will change it before
releasing my updated version with proper title support.  Strangely,
when I modified the $$content to set a resonable title, I only get
into the database 3 or 4 for the hundreds of .ppt files I spider.  If
I rever to the original, I get them all, but the titles are all
/tmp/foo1234.

I'm still debugging and learning.

:)
Randy