Re: swish-e gets a nod

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 15:51:25 GMT
This quote is interesting too:

   "For indexing libraries, catalogs, help texts, source code
   repositories, newsgroups, etc., where the source is known, you want to
   rank things by the content rather than by comparison of the source
   links. And that's what Swish-e offers," Smith explains.

Goes back to a thread Bill and I had about what ranking needs to do in
Swish-e as opposed to Google.

Thanks for the link, Eric.

--
  Peter Karman . http://peknet.com/ . peter(at)not-real.peknet.com