Adjusting weight of various HTML elements

From: John Almberg <jalmberg(at)not-real.identry.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 22:42:38 GMT
I'm looking for the right way to adjust the weighting that swish-e gives
to various HTML elements? In particular, I want it to weight the <title>
tag much heavier than it does at the moment.

MetaNamesRank sounds like it might be what I'm looking for, but it's not
implemented?

Change RANK_TITLE in config.h?

TIA: John

BUILDING YOU A BETTER ONLINE BUSINESS

Identry, LLC
Northport, NY 11768

Phone: (631) 754-8440
Fax: (631) 980-4262
Email: jalmberg@identry.com

Member: ABA, ANA, ASDA, APS, ESA, The Coalition Against Unsolicited
Commercial Email, Long Island Web Developer's Guild.

Visit us on the web at www.identry.com

to a plain text message.