Re: SWISH::API and my lame perl skillz....

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 00:51:24 GMT
Bill and all,

thanks to Peter i realized that the error was, as usual, in my own
understanding of the language. I have resolved the problem, and the SOAP
is rolling ahead.

thanks,

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 IPNStock
 (866) 476-7862 x902
 bmiele@ipnstock.com

 It is the business of little minds to shrink.
		-- Carl Sandburg