Re: Path-Name

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 00:17:58 GMT
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 06:10:55AM -0800, Philippe de Rochambeau wrote:
> Warning: Unknown header line: 'ML>Path-Name:
> http://209.11.106.75/RESales/View_Listing.asp?Lid=40-1000' from program
> stdin
> err: External program failed to return required headers Path-Name:
>
> I have tried adding a carriage return after the/HTML> tag and before
> the Path-Name tag, but to no avail.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what might cause this problem?

It means the length specified in the content-length header is not
matching the actual content of the file, as swish-e sees it.

There's a bunch of reasons that might happen, such as editing the file
on Windows and having it add extra new lines or maybe even an encoding
issue.

You might check the list archives and see if you find any useful
suggestions.  Or you might make available a sample file (from whatever
program is generating the output) that shows the problem.