use meta description and body tag to create the swishdescription

From: intervolved none <intervolved(at)>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 22:14:17 GMT
I am trying to index the site and have the swishdescription to be both the meta description field and text from the body tag.
****************  example file : 1.html *******
blah blah2 blah3 ...
I thought that the syntax was :
   PropertyNames swishdescription
   PropertyNameAlias swishdescription description body     <- description from the meta field and body from the body of the html doc.
   PropertyNamesMaxLength 250 swishdescription
I have searched the posts and tried what I found but it is not working.  I am running swish-e 2.4.2 on windows.

Do You Yahoo!?

to a plain text message.