Re: 'request' callback?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 01:39:29 GMT
On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 05:33:26PM -0800, Scott Hepler wrote:
> No, I was just wanting to log requests in their own file.  I was looking
> for info in the archive and happened to find this post, and didn't want to
> patch each new version if the 'stock' code had the capability.

The web logs have the requests, of course.  But if you want to log
separately then there is a callback called "request_fixup" you can
set.  It passes the request object (which is a CGI.pm object, IIRC)
and the configuration hash.  So you could use that for logging.

I think that message you quoted was about also reporting on the
outcome of the search, too.  So that would mean you would need another
hook later on in the script.  That doesn't exist.