Re: Indexing pdf and doc

From: Smith, Sarah <sarah.smith(at)not-real.fresnolibrary.org>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 20:18:07 GMT
Swish-e version: 2.4.3 (upgraded this morning before the below).
Installed from swish-e.org. I haven't touched catdoc.exe, so I assume
it's swish-e's.
Full filename/path for a document:
C:\Data\webroot\docs\manlib\400\appends\A400IA1n.doc
Only thing I can think of is I installed swish-e from my drive C: to
drive I: (same scenario I had before I upgraded), but as far as the web
site is concerned, the files are all on drive C: (which is drive I: to
me). All the other indexing works fine: pdf, htm, html, and asp.

Sarah