Re: Indexing pdf and doc

From: Smith, Sarah <sarah.smith(at)not-real.fresnolibrary.org>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 17:38:44 GMT
This is what finally worked for indexing pdfs (on Win 2000):
FileFilter .pdf '/"Program Files"/SWISH-E/lib/swish-e/pdftotext.exe'
'"%p" -'
So I moved on to trying to index docs using the same format:
FileFilter .doc '/"Program Files"/SWISH-E/lib/swish-e/catdoc.exe'
'-s8859-1 -d8859-1 "%p"'
But get the error:
Catdoc: no such file or directory
I checked and the file's there.... Any suggestions? The doc filefilter
is listed before the pdf one (just in case that matters).
Many many thanks,

Sarah