Re: Indexing pdf and doc

From: Smith, Sarah <sarah.smith(at)not-real.fresnolibrary.org>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 22:12:10 GMT
The space was a problem and maybe still is. I now get the error
'\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file. I tried putting double quotes around
"Program Files" ( and got the error cannot open
'Files\SWISH-E\lib\swish-e\catdoc.exe' because it dropped the "Program"
part of the path) and tried swapping so I had double quotes on the
outside and single on the inside (and got the error '\'Program' is not
recognized as an internal...)

FileFilter .doc '/Program Files/SWISH-E/lib/swish-e/catdoc.exe'
'-s8859-1 -d8859-1 "%p" '
FileFilter .pdf '/Program Files/SWISH-E/lib/swish-e/pdftotext.exe' '%p
-'

Sarah