Re: Working with SwishSetSearchLimit (or -L)

From: <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 13:35:30 GMT
There may be a better way of doing this, but i usually search something
like

name=(NOT tubalcain)

which should work, as long as you don't have
anyone who was named after the secret code word that Joe told Mr. James in
the episode of newsradio where he was in court against a kid who ripped
him off on ebay.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 IPNStock
 (866) 476-7862 x902
 bmiele@ipnstock.com

 "The bland leadeth the bland and they both shall fall into the kitsch."