Working with SwishSetSearchLimit (or -L)

From: Gunnar Mätzler <maetzler(at)not-real.mediadynamics.de>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 11:31:27 GMT
Hello again,

since there is (for the time beeing) no "numerical" search in swish-e, i
learned it should be possible to achive the same by using the -L param or in
my case SwishSetSearchLimit.

However, what i am looking for is a way to get results like "All companies
with more than 150 employees".

So after i have set the SearchLimit on the property "employees" to "> 150".
What term do i have to enter to get me ALL entries out of the index? I am
searching in the Metatag "name". "name=a*" doesn't get me ALL entries, so i
tried just "name=*". But that got me 0 entries.

Is there a way to do this? And if there is (i hope so) what would by the
search term?

Best regards

Gunnar Mätzler