Re: libswish-e-mt.lib and MFC again.

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 10:58:36 GMT
On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 01:53 -0800, Gunnar Mätzler wrote:
> Thanks to David Norris I was able to link the libswish-e-mt.lib into a MFC
> Application by using nodefaultlib:"msvrct".

nodefaultlib probably is not a good idea.  I think I found the problem.
libswish-e, libswishindex, swish-e, etc are linking with /ML instead
of /MD.  /MD links msvcrt which supports both single and multi thread
applications.

Can you try rebuilding the libswish-e Release target by changing /ML
to /MD under C++ Project Options (/MDd for the Debug target)?  Then link
your MFC application against libswish-e.lib.

I'll change /ML to /MD and remove libswish-e-mt.lib in 2.4.3.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/