swished question

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 21:06:07 GMT

I have several indexes on a server. I send queries to that server from
another server via an include statement in my PHP script. It basically
includes the output of the swish-e API...

<?php include "http://www.myfirstserver.com/cgi-bin/swish.cgi?$query"; php?>

where swish.cgi is basically a speedycgi-enabled version of the simple cgi
script that is provided in the example directory.

How is swished different from what I am doing?

Thanks!

Aaron Bazar