Re: Using Swish's Query Parser

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 19:50:35 GMT
speaking of things it's easier to do in Perl, is the -S http option used
by anyone? I wonder if it isn't if that could be on the list of things
to remove from the code?

--
Peter Karman . http://www.cray.com/craydoc/ . karman(at)not-real.cray.com
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."