Problem installing Swish-e

From: Aleem M Subhedar <A.Subhedar(at)not-real.ponl.com>
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 07:56:45 GMT
All,

Iam trying to install  Swish-e 2.4.2 on an AIX box (Aix 4.3 ML 11).
configure goes find but while trying to make I get this error..

--------------------------------------
gcc -Wall -g -O2 -o .libs/swish-e swish.o keychar_out.o dump.o result_output.o
 ./.libs/libswishindex.a -L/usr/local/lib -lxml2 -lpt
hread -liconv -L./.libs -lswish-e -lz -lm
-Wl,-blibpath:/usr/local/lib:/paph/cre/www/ponlworld/cgi-bin/swish-e/lib:/usr/l
ocal/lib/gc
c-lib/powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0/2.8.1:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib:/lib

collect2: ld returned 8 exit status

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .allocatePropIOBuffer

ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more information.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

Any help is most welcome...

regards,
Aleem
Sysadmin Team

Being educated does not make you intelligent ::

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you
are not the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete the e-mail and other
copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.

We believe this email to be virus free but do not warrant that this is the
case and we will not accept liability for any losses arising from any virus
being transmitted unintentionally by us.

We reserve the right to monitor all E-mail communications through our network