Re: MetaAlias quack quack

From: <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 13:13:47 GMT
> why ruin a
> good beer with work?

wise words, switching to radioparadise.com and wtching the fire was much
more enjoyable, and with a noticible increase in success.

so my idea was to have these three metaaliases under which i could mix and
match different groups of real aliases. it sounds like (as usual) i have
missed the point. perhaps i will just make a metaalias that contains the
onse which all three share and then add the others at searchtime with OR.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 IPNStock