Re: question about the sample cgi program

From: Aaron Bazar <aaronb(at)not-real.spamcop.net>
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 15:34:21 GMT
 have data that I am sending to the browser that needs to encoded..

One of the fields in the database holds long URLs with several parameters.
It has to be URL encoded (some hex encoding, I guess) for them to work
properly. Basically, if you could show me how to access the variables that
are returned from a swish-e query, that would be excellent.

For example, one of my fields(metaname?) is called "name"

I would like to do a bit of processing on the value that is returned from
the swish query before the script sends the data to the template.

Thanks!