Re: libswish-e.lib and MFC ?

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 00:38:02 GMT
On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 07:30 -0800, Gunnar Mätzler wrote:
> i tried to include libswish-e-mt.lib into an MFC-Application. (Both MFC6 anf
> MFC 7 .NET).

> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "msvcrt.lib" conflicts with use of other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMT" conflicts with use of other
> libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

You cannot link both msvcrt.lib and libcmt into the same application.
It looks like you're trying to link the multi-threaded libswish-e-mt.lib
into a non-threaded application.  You probably want to link
libswish-e.lib into your application.

(I think the list ate my first attempt to post this.  It doesn't like my PGP signature, I guess.)
--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/