How do I search all indexes?

From: Martens, Brian <brian.martens(at)not-real.pearson.com>
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 17:37:41 GMT
swish_index     => [qw (e:\HSPN\TEST_html_portal\EMS\emskb.index
e:\HSPN\TEST_html_portal\EMS\emsfaq.index)],

right now two checkboxes show up and only the first is checked.  I would
like either both checkboxes selected when the search page loads, or none of
the checkboxes to load and the search uses both indexes.  Either way I'd
like the net effect to be that both indexes are searched by default.  Any
help would be appreciated.

If you were not an intended recipient,

to a plain text message.