Re: Local install of swish-e-2.4.1 on Linux

From: Roman Chyla <chyla(at)not-real.knihovnabbb.cz>
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 08:56:43 GMT
I would also be happy to see how to do it - I was in similar situation , I
know there is something in mail-list,  I also read your FAQ and install docs
but it was really hard to follow for Dos&Windows born non-programmer (ie.
shared libraries XOR static libraries, dependencies, troubles locating
installed libraries on the server - and also in my own machine:)

I also can compile swish-e on my machine (but would like to copy it to
server machine) perhaps, we could create another faq "receipt" from all your

regards

roman