Re: <swishdecription> returning blank?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 14:05:59 GMT
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 12:47:04AM -0700, Tim Hartley wrote:
> Ok I just tried swapping StoreDescription HTML2 <tbody> 2000, with
> the extra line PropertyNames tbody added also, and I'm still getting
> the blanks where swishdescription should be. My config file now
> looks like:

Look at the StoreDescription line.  It's saying store all HTML2 type
of files (HTML2 is one of the available parsers).  But you are not
telling swish that .asp is a HTML2 type of file.

This is a confusing issue because swish will use the HTML2 parser for
parsing by default but that doesn't mean the document is classified as
a HTML2 type of document.

You need to used either DefaultContents or IndexContents.

Let me know if there's a place you were looking that doesen't use
DefaultContents or IndexContents so that can be fixed.

Help with Swish-e: