Re: Cmd Search OK, swish.cgi Search 0 results

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 18:20:50 GMT
[back to the swish-e list]

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 11:13:04AM -0700, Smith, Sarah wrote:
> I am on IIS and running (renamed from swish.cgi, since we can't
> run cgi scripts).

Huh?  That makes no sense to me.  A CGI script is a CGI script --
doesn't matter what it's called.

> I set the path for the index, the binary, the config file, and the
> use lib.

Like I said in your previous post -- you should not need to set the
use lib line.  That's indicating to me that your installation was not
done correctly.

> Is there a place to set it for itself
> (when it does the <form action=""> thing)?

No, hopefully the web server provides the script with the info to fill
that in automatically.

Bill Moseley