Re: diff'ing indexes

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 23:03:13 GMT
On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 01:37:16PM -0700, Smith, Sarah wrote:
> I have Swish-e on Win 2000 with a IIS server. When I go to compile
> swish.cgi at my command prompt, I get that "Can't locate
> SWISH/ParseQuery.pm @ INC..." message. I tried changing the "use lib qw"
> statement to:
> C:\Program Files\SWISH-E\share\doc\example\modules (where it is actually
> installed)
> \Program Files\SWISH-E\share\doc\example\modules (without specifying a
> drive letter, since it's not on my machine's c drive)
> I:\Program Files\SWISH-E\share\doc\example\modules (using the drive my
> machine thinks it's on, the I drive)
> Any suggestions?

Not sure what this has to do with diff'ing indexes, but sounds like
something didn't go right with your installation.  The installation
process sets the paths to the Perl modules so you shouldn't need to
change any "use lib" lines.

I don't think that the moudles are suppose to be installed in the \doc
directory, either.