Re: default settings for select_by_meta?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 17:21:40 GMT
On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 10:12:51AM -0700, Richard Morin wrote:
> I'm trying to use select_by_meta, but I don't see any
> obvious way to specify the default settings (so that
> certain checkboxes start out checked.  Help?

I don't either.

Maybe modify get_limit_select in TemplateDefault.pm to include
defaults (man CGI) from the config file.

Or maybe in your config test for submit and if not set some "smb"
default CGI parameters.  I think we talked about this before, but you
can have a "request_fixup" parameter that's a subroutine in your
swish.cgi config file.  It will get called at the start of every
request.