Fwd: autoconf problem, related to Swish-e install

From: Richard Morin <rdm(at)not-real.slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 19:26:22 GMT
[related to thread: "No SWISH filters found"]

"Doctor, my arm hurts when I lift it like this."
"So, don't lift your arm that way..."

If Mr. Eggert is correct, the Swish-e install is not
using autoconf in a totally portable manner.  I can't
say, however, whether this should be handled by a fix
to the code or a note in the documentation.

-r

Begin forwarded message: