Re: swish.cgi configuration bobbles

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 17:21:11 GMT
On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 10:11:07AM -0700, Richard Morin wrote:
> I'm still hoping for a cleaner way to handle the interaction
> between search.cgi and the local cgi-wrap environment.  I've
> got it working, but hacking my own script name into the query
> here and there seems less than sanitary...

Sorry, I started to install cgi-wrap and got busy with other things.
Since you have it installed mayb you can print out the environement
and find something better to use that script_name() that includes the
/cgi-wrap in the script name -- maybe SCRIPT_URL or REQUEST_URI.

Or look at the ticks page for cgiwrap:

  http://cgiwrap.unixtools.org/tricks.html

It's been a long, long time since I used cgiwrap.