Q: How to select _multiple_ indexes as a '&si=' parameter in the URL?

From: Kappler, Philipp <kappler(at)>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 07:37:58 GMT
>Look for "select_index" in swish.cgi.

thank you very much for your fast reply.  My swishcgi.conf now includes
swish_index     => ['Intranet.index', 'Doku.index', 'wwwexamplecom.index''],
select_indexes  => {
                             labels      => [ 'Intranet', 'Doku', ''wwwexamplecom' ],
and I'm able to do switch between the indexes via <>  for Intranet.index, <>  for Doku.index and <>  for wwwexamplecom.index.
However, I can't figure out which URL to use for multiple indexes. &si=0+1 makes most sense to me but returns nothing, &si=0;1 returns only contents of index 0... I'm afraid my understanding of the PERL language is little to none. Would you please give a second hint?
Best regards,
Philipp Kappler