Re: Swish-e Ranking for Search within XML files

From: Tomek Noiński <noix(at)not-real.sphere.pl>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 18:28:44 GMT
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
Peter Karman <karman@cray.com> wrote:

Hi there; this is my first post to this list :)

> see the docs:
>
> MetaNamesRank integer *list of meta names*
>
> It is says 'not implemented' but it is. It needs more thorough
> testing; please give us some feedback if you use it.

I use MetaNamesRank for html files generated from sql database (I know,
xml would be more appropriate).
It does work, but I wonder if there is a way to make meta name behave
as it would have the rank stronger than 10?
I would like to make some meta tags much stronger than <body>, in a
way that a page with searched-for word in a specific meta tag
would always have a higher ranking than one without it, even if the
latter had a number of instances in <body>.

--
Noix