Re: Indexing xml files that has another included xml

From: Edgard Pineda <epineda(at)not-real.newtenberg.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 16:43:10 GMT
El jue, 09-09-2004 a las 03:03, Bill Moseley escribió:

> I'm not quite sure.  The libxml2 docs provide a function to "expand"
> those entities:
>
>    http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault
>
> Which I thought might be an easy fix by just calling:
>
>    xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault(1);
>
> But, I still get this error:
>
>     include.xml:6: error: Entity 'xmlfrag' not defined
>       &xmlfrag;
>                ^

I didn't have any problem with this... maybe your xml is not correct.
I use xmllint --noent xmlfilethatincludesotherxmlfile.xml and then
appears all xml content without the entities...
Verify if the name of file is correct in the line "<!ENTITY xmlfrag
SYSTEM "name-of-your-other-xml-file" >"

Edgard.