Re: HTML2 and StoreDescription

From: mpeters <mpeters(at)not-real.plusthree.com>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 16:21:02 GMT
mpeters wrote:
> hello all,
>
> I'm trying to index my html docs with libxml2 parser and store the
> description. The parsing works fine, but the description is not
> stored for any HTML2 files.
>
>    IndexContents HTML2 .htm .html
>    StoreDescription HTML2 <body>
>
> Is this not possible? I saw in the docs the problem about type
> mismatches, but my types are the same. Also, If I use HTML* how do I
> store the descriptions? using two StoreDescription directives, one
> for HTML and the other for HTML2?

Also, If I have the following...

   IndexContents TXT* .txt .text .pdf .doc
   IndexContents HTML .htm .html

   StoreDescription HTML <body>
   StoreDescription TXT* 1500

It doesn't actually store the whole <body> contents as the
swishdescription. It will only store the first 1500 chars even
though I don't set the limit on the HTML description. Any ideas?

thanks
--
Michael Peters
Developer