Re: Spidering phpBB

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 18:28:24 GMT
--- "Shaffer, Chris" <Chris.Shaffer@BellSouth.com> wrote:

> The problem is, the page content changes constantly, due to a
> 'Members
> Online' section and a time stamp.  Also, you are correct that there
> are
> many different ways to access the same data...

BTW: why are you trying to indes a phpBB2 forum?  It has its own Search
capabilities.

There might be something you could do at the PHP-level to tie phpBB2's
search results with those from SWISH-E (I am assuming you are trying to
have searches for both your website and the forums in one location??).

greg_fenton.

=====
Greg Fenton
greg_fenton@yahoo.com