Re: internal number question

From: Jason Camp <jcamp(at)not-real.vhosting.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 01:37:28 GMT
Ah great, this fixed the problem, thanks! I think my script isn't totally
working the way it should as far as how it indexes the file, but this
incremental indexing gets around it.

One more question, is there a way to get the results of a particular search
result using the perl API by passing it the internal file number, or to search
by the url? I understand how to search using keywords but I didn't know if it
supported searching other attributes. Thanks!

Jason