Re: internal number question

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 20:26:27 GMT
This doesn't make sense to me. Are you saying that each document you
pass to swish-e creates a new index so that you end up with an index
with one document in it? what are you using as the Location value for
your spider output?

send along an example of your spider output; that'll help use understand
what you're describing.

--
Peter Karman  651-605-9009  karman@cray.com