internal number question

From: Jason Camp <jcamp(at)not-real.vhosting.com>
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 05:35:11 GMT
I'm writing an application around swish-e and I have a bunch of data stored in a
database that I'd like to reference on search requests. I read that swish-e
uses an internal numbered index for each search result, is there any way to
access that number? I figure it would be the easiest way to associate the
search results with the information in the database, I could base it off of the
URL but the db operations would be much faster if it was numeric. Anyone have
any thoughts? I looked through the properties list and I didn't see anything
that looked to be the internal number. I'm using the SWISH::API perl module if
that helps. Thanks!

Jason