Re: Probably dumb newbie question.

From: Nic Gibson <nicg(at)not-real.noslogan.org>
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 06:03:11 GMT
Bill, thanks for the help.

Having had some sleep (very small babies are not recommended for
sleep), I need to
apologise for giving some totally wrong information. On rereading the
docs and looking
at what my client is reporting, I realise that a) SWISH-E is performing
exactly as
advertised and b) it is not indexing href content, it is indexing the
'label' of the anchor

The 'Some Text Here' is being indexed. I think this is almost certainly
normal.

This leads to another question. Is there is a simple way to stop
SWISH-E indexing this
content as it makes the results a little weird.  As an example,
browsing to
http://pmr.corbas.co.uk/dynamic/search and entering 'Magnus' as the
search string
in the dialog will bring back the appropriate article plus every page
that links to it.

Is there a way to modify the indexing to avoid this effect?

cheers

nic gibson