Re: Disable query of Meta Tags

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 14:19:45 GMT
It sounds like maybe you want to limit your searches to pages that
contain your keywords *only* in metatags?

The reason you get an "excessive amount of pages" is likely because of
your configuration. Can you send a copy of your configuration file to
the list?

--
Peter Karman  651-605-9009  karman@cray.com