Re: Indexing International Files

From: Roman Chyla <chyla(at)not-real.knihovnabbb.cz>
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 07:21:21 GMT
I am using both 8859-2 and windows-1250, but you must find out what
characters need to be replaced automatically - in the case of my language it
is 5 of 12, this is perfectly possible and invisible, you would not notice
anything -
however for a commercial service, it is probably worth of careful
consideration

(note also, you may index utf-8 with libxml2)

roman