Re: config question

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 04:05:20 GMT
On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 03:19:22PM -0700, Nick Le Mouton wrote:
> Ok, is there anyway to do it without having to write in all directory names?

Of course!  It's open source, after all.  Probably just a few lines to

It's trivial without modifying the code if you don't mind using -S
prog and the program (or one like it).

Still, I thought there was a way to say ignore all files in a
directory but continue looking in the subdirs.  I can't see it in the
docs right now, so I'll try and look at the code later.

Help with Swish-e: